I send my appreciation to the Anonymous Misanthrope at http://anonymousmisanthrope.wordpress.com for nominating me for the Sunshine Award! You will enjoy his poetry, typically in free form blank verse style. He brings to it a youthful exuberance and considerable intelligence, with remarkable philosophical insight.
Here are the rules:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your Blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10 Bloggers.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their Blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
Ten questions about me, answered:
- Favorite color: Colorblind, but appreciate the entire spectrum
- Favorite animal: Dogs, the bigger the better
- Favorite number: Pi
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Coffee, morning, noon and night
- Favorite alcoholic drink: Maker’s Mark rocks
- Favorite types of music: Country, jazz, opera
- My passion(s): Rural serenity, after a hectic high-speed urban life
- Prefer getting or giving presents: Giving
- Favorite cities: Too many, I’ve traveled the world and all 50 states, now I prefer any quaint New England village
- Favorite TV show: NCIS
I further nominate the following 5 blogs for the Sunshine Award (This is a trying task and I simply could not decide on 10 because I enjoy so many bloggers that have already received multiple awards):