I find myself amazed and somewhat embarrassed by these awards. It’s difficult to describe how gratifying it is to realize my work is being appreciated. Poetry reading always delighted me. Poetry writing always terrified me. It seemed enigmatic and quite foreign to my natural expression. But here I am. And I’m deeply thankful for your interest in my poetry and occasional prose.
Now to the matter at hand.
Many thanks to Anshuman Dash who has nominated me for a WordPress Family Award. His blog “Mute Expressions” can be found at http://anshu2koolman.wordpress.com/. A new blogger with a fresh voice, he was “freshly pressed” after only two weeks on board. I think you’ll find his work deep but hopeful and rather elegant.
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family.
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them.
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people who have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
My Further Nominations: